Prices and Payment
- Quotations remain valid for a period of 30 days.
- Any changes to orders once in production will incur additional cost.
- Cabinet Wholesalers Ltd. abides by the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Where the customer is a business entity the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply.
- Refunds will not be given in the event that customers simply change their mind or order incorrect sized cabinets and bench tops.
- Payment is by credit card, debit card or direct bank credit. Goods will be dispatched once full payment has been cleared.
- While every effort is made to ensure that all information in regard to description and pricing is accurate, we are under no obligation to supply product that has been incorrectly described or priced.
Privacy of Information
- Protecting your privacy is important to us so we will not release your details to other parties without your permission. Please note that when you ask for a quote on freight, installation or a site measure you are giving us permission to pass on your details to these third parties.
- We may on occasion email you with newsletters or offers assuming you have provided your email address. You will have the ability to unsubscribe at any time.
Delivery or pickup
- Where you opt to have your kitchen delivered the delivery will be done by an independent delivery contractor. The contractor will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
- The delivery is priced on the basis that the contractor will be using a two-man truck and delivering to a ground floor space with good access. The delivery contractor will discuss access when they phone to organise a delivery time. Difficult access may incur additional cost.
- The price for delivery listed on the web site covers the Auckland metropolitan area. Please email for rates on out of town deliveries.
- Pickups from our East Tamaki factory can be arranged Monday to Saturday by appointment. Please ensure that you have sufficient people to load your vehicle as our staff will not be available to help. Remember to bring blankets or other suitable packaging material.
- Whether you pick up or have your kitchen delivered, you will be asked to check the cabinets and benchtop for damage. Damage must be notified to the delivery driver or our dispatch staff in order for a claim to be considered.
- The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies to all retail purchasers. It does not apply to business customers.
- In addition, Cabinet Wholesalers Ltd. provides a 10-year warranty on materials and workmanship. This warranty excludes water damage. The warranty does not apply where the integrity of the cabinets or bench top has been compromised by incorrect installation.
- When choosing materials and colours please satisfy yourself that they are suitable for your intended use.
- The colours of cabinets and bench tops printed on our website should be regarded as indicative only. Colour variations do occur particularly in stone bench tops. You should satisfy yourself of the true colour by requesting colour samples prior to production. With stone bench tops there may be slight colour and pattern variations between slabs. If more than one slab is required these will be dispatched from the same batch.
Using Independent Contractors suggested by Cabinet Wholesalers Ltd.
Should you choose to use independent contractors whose details have been provided by Cabinet Wholesalers please be aware that they are separate business operators. You will be dealing direct with these businesses and Cabinet Wholesalers can take no responsibility for the outcome.
That covers the legal aspect of dealing with Cabinet Wholesalers T/A Incredible Kitchen Company.
We would like to assure you that we regard your purchasing experience as very important. If you believe that we have slipped up or let you down in any way, please contact us immediately so we can address your concerns.